Thanks to our e-shop, you can place your kits order 24/7. All you need is to create a personal account in just a few clicks to quickly and securely order the kits you need.
- Log in to your personal account and add the selected items to your cart.
- Check your order.
- Enter your discount coupon if you have one.
- Validate your cart.
- Check your contact details and the shipping address of your products.
- Do not forget to enter your VAT number if you want it to appear on your bill.
- Validate your order. Your order will be completed once you have completed all the fields required for billing and shipping.
- An email confirmation of order containing all the useful information will be sent to you as soon as your order is validated. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam box.
Validation of your order
- Once your order has been validated, our customer service will check all the information and send your kits.
- You can log into your personal space at any time to track the status of your order and / or contact us for more information at email@example.com.
Once your cart validated, and before confirming your order, you can choose to pay for your purchases:
- either by bank transfer: in this case, you will receive your invoice during the shipment of the kits. Do not forget to check that your billing details are correct.
- or by using our Stripe secure online payment system (available for Visa, Mastercard or American Express). In this case, you will be prompted to provide your credit card details.
The security and anonymity of your data is guaranteed during the ordering and payment process.
We collaborate with approved transporters to ship your orders.
Refund & exchanges
Our e-shop will not accept any returned merchandise without prior written communication and agreement. You can return item(s) at your own expense (non-used item(s) in new condition). within 14 days from the delivery date. We will either exchange the item(s) and send it to you for free or refund your money minus shipping costs and/or additional fees. Both the returned item(s) and the packaging have to be in unused. If the package is damaged we will charge a fee of at least 15% of the value of the merchandise. Cancellation of orders: If an in stock/activated order is cancelled before it has been sent out, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 5 euro.
We try our best to keep our webstore as up to date as possible. Even though our online stock is updated automatically, there is always a possibility the ordered item(s) marked “available” are NOT available in desired quantity or sold out. Our customer service will try to inform you as soon as possible when this occurs and give you alternative options if possible.
Lost or damaged items
In case of problem with your order (lost article, damaged, malfunction ...), we invite you to immediately contact our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will get back to you as soon as possible to find a solution that will suit all parties in respect of your legal rights.